Yoga Classes and Workshops
Yoga and Soma Breathing Classes:
Commencing Monday, 14th October 2019
Mondays at Lucina Clinic, the follies, The Faythe, Wexford
- Kids and Parent 3-4pm
- Adults: 5.30 – 7pm
SOMA Therapeutic Breath with Anne Marie
What is Soma Breath Work?
A sequence of therapeutic breath work techniques combined with music and guided meditation that awakens you to your full human potential. How It Works & Benefits Therapeutic breath work techniques help you lower your blood pressure, lower inflammation, create more energy, promote self-healing, boost your immune system, detox and cleanse your digestive system, and promote good bacteria.
You get to feel alive and awake so you can be more present, in the flow, with the power become really happy and healthy. SOMA Breath techniques have the power to transform someone even down to a cellular level.
Who’s It For?
Perfect for everyone regardless of age!
Your Trainer Anne Marie is a Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy™, Thought Field Therapy and Hypnosis. The FerrisWheel Learning4Life© Programme is her innovative contribution to the world of education. She is also a trainer of Yoga, Therapeutic Massage and Reflexology, and has a blend of talents which brings out the best in an individual. Anne Marie’s mission is to show you how to breathe properly!
Here are some more benefits of Soma breathing:
- More efficient at using oxygen
- Better tolerance for carbon dioxide
- Increased mind-body connection
- Increased cardiovascular health: more stamina, endurance, better fitness
- Reduce inflammation
- Balance your nervous system
- Deep state of meditation
- Mind reprogramming and self-hypnosis: install new beliefs and become your best self effortlessly
- Mental and physical resilience
- Calmer, clearer mind: Better judgement and decision making
- Manage stress
- Awaken to your soul’s purpose and authentic self
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Emotional processing and release